Sr Advisor Financial Analysis
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr Advisor, Financial Analysis based in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Representing Global Operations Finance to drive or support multiple mid to large scale programs/projects that impact product costing, materials variances and Dell Global Procurement (DGP). Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) or spokesperson that speaks on behalf of the above-mentioned areas in various cross functional projects with global and organization-wide impact. Close partnering with cross-functional stakeholders and leaders, especially WWP, Supply Chain Enablement, DGP and IT in defining and driving for strategic initiatives such as North Star & Digital Supply Chain. Involvement in complex cost-benefit analysis and decisions making in some cases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the spokesperson that calls out the business requirements/considerations for areas relating to product costing, materials variances and Dell Global Procurement (DGP).
- Own the project management plan (from BRD/PVD to post-deployment, including stabilization period), communication, change management and governance framework to ensure end-to-end alignment across all key stakeholders, including, but not limited to Cost Planning, Cost Analytics, CIA, DGP Finance, WWPF, Accounting, Supply Chain Enablement and IT.
- Conduct comprehensive cost-benefit analysis, envisioning/pilot assessment and feasibility study for some unique cases if needed.
- Provide finance support to projects run by Supply Chain Strategy & Enablement, DGP, Accounting, WWP-Process, Tools & Governance teams.
- Provide regular update to leadership team for project/program status.
- Ensure high standard of controls and regulatory compliance are taken into consideration in every project/program.
- Preferably Finance/Accounting/Supply-Chain related degree.
- Minimum 6 years of finance/accounting/supply chain related experience, preferably with MNC. Proven program management experience will be added advantage.
- Result-driven & self-motivated, detail & process oriented, good team work and able to work independently.
- Global experience with good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning, organizing, resource/time management, analytical and command skills.
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Competent in MS Excel & preferably MS Access as well. Knowledge in product costing, inventory valuation, supply-chain and product data will be added advantage.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.