Accounts Receivable Specialist
The responsibilities of our Accounts Receivable team are as big and broad as you’d expect from a global business. From receipts and invoicing, to credit notes and refunds, to bank reconciliations, their diverse activities are integral to our success in handling our annual revenues. For keen financial minds, there are so many avenues to explore. We rely on impressive expertise to prepare vital reports, process bank disputes and drive forward any necessary collection activities to a satisfactory conclusion.
Join us as a Accounts Receivable Specialist on our Accounts Receivable team in Bayan Lepas to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- An essential role to ensure effectiveness in debt collection for a portfolio of customers and distributors.
- Responsible to ensure you and the team meets the liquidity metrics set by the management in terms of Past Dues, PD90 days+ , PD180 days + & Bad Debt Recovery.
- Independently handling collection issues / disputes and work with other functional teams.
- To drive and deliver liquidity goals.
- Ensure adequate talk time and email communication to meet coverage and liquidity target.
- Closely monitor collection and diligently send out collection and reminder letters to customers.
- To build strong working relationship with sales and able to deal with Sales GM and Segment Controllers independently.
- Able to work independently to handle complexity and ambiguity in absence of manager
- Escalate account receivable issues and problems on a timely basis
- To undertake responsibility to apply cash accurately and timely.
- Trains and coaches less experienced team members.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business
- Experience related to credit collection will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
- Strong language skills
- Good working knowledge in Excel application
- High work commitment, be self supervised and able to work under pressure in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent customer relation skills, communication skills and a good negotiator.
- Possess high degree of initiative, strong business acumen and achievement oriented
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30-October-2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.