ViiV Global Reporting Manager
The ViiV business has annual sales of £4bn and is a key driver of growth in the new GSK Pharma company. This is a separate reporting segment in GSK with a high level of complexity driven by JV reporting requirements, complex royalty agreements and a growing number of BD (business development) deals. ViiV Global reporting outputs go directly to GSK Corporate, Investor relations, GSK CEO and are used directly in the external GSK quarterly press release. Accurate reporting is also vital to drive excellent performance management for VET (ViiV executive team).
The ViiV Global Reporting Manager is responsible for leading ViiV global management reporting, aligned to the ViiV Head of Reporting & Governance. Delivering right first-time reporting and analysis which is insightful, fast and supports the business to develop accurate plans in a strong controls and assurance environment.
Please find details below. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe!
- Accountable for financial management reporting for ViiV Global results (annual sales £4bn) including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow which is accurate, complete and:
- Fully compliant with all relevant accounting standards
- Consistently applies accounting policies
- Compliant with all aspects of the internal / external financial control environment
- Delivers insight to the business in key areas of risk, growth and performance making recommendations for continuous improvements and remedial action as required
- Manages a team of Finance Controlling Specialists:
- Drive individual & team performance,
- Ensure recruitment of staff at the required skills & experience,
- Develop / coach / mentor your team members and create strong succession plans for key roles while fostering engagement and motivation in the team.
- Provide oversight & direction for all aspects of the financial month end review process, this will also require co-ordination of activities across markets in the Region and any other third parties.
- Consolidation, analysis and interpretation of Global ViiV results
- Contribute into Global ViiV business review meetings
- Oversight of statutory account process for 8 UK ViiV entities, support external and internal financial audits for the ViiV Global Segment
- Drive improvement to the delivery of ViiV Global financial reporting & analysis including local, regional and BPO (Genpact) teams under its remit
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working for a substantial size company (at least 8 years in: controlling, analyzes, reporting and month-end closing)
- Previous experience of working with SAP
- Experience of working in a Shared Service Environment for a sizeable company preferred
- Finance partnering experience
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Being a brilliant manager to your team: taking full ownership of the team management with a "no task is too small" approach
- FMCG / Pharmaceutical industry experience would be a bonus
What we offer:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Contributing to creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding to set financial area
- Competitive salary, annual bonus plan
- Healthcare benefits (medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund, preventive healthcare services)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.