Associate Accountant - Regional Finance
Under direct supervision and following prescribed procedures, responsible for assisting in the day-to-day maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and in preparing basic financial reports. Works to understand and apply processes used by the Corporate Controllers Group when completing tasks and is eager to learn through hands on job training and coaching from other experienced team members.
- Responsible for the preparation of daily financial reports required for Regulatory and Trust reporting involving basic supporting calculation and documentation.
- Analyzes and performs maintenance to the General Ledger system on a routine basis such as posting entries, clearing reject items, etc.
- Perform routine account reconciliations and resolve most issues.
- Resolve routine processing problems.
- Attends meetings with various internal and external partners and develops or builds a rapport with them.
- Assists in the completion of special projects or routine research as required.
- Work with various internal and external partners.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.