Reporting & Statutory Analyst
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a Global Energy company?Do you enjoy working with financial data? Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.Partner with the best
As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst you will be the focal point for external auditors in Baker Hughes. You will responsible for US GAAP deliverables to Consolidations team and Product Company Controllers working along with a group of professionals supporting various financial functions centralized at Global Finance Organization.As a Reporting & Statutory Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Mainly involved in managing the external audit for countries spread within a Region. Key point of contact for communication/resolution of audit issues.
- Review of Statutory & Management financial statements and coordination of audit requests by working closely with Functional team, Business, Tax, Legal, Company secretary and Operations
- Prepares and submits the audit pack to Auditors along with draft statutory financial statements that are in compliance to the local statutory requirements. Also performs analytical reviews, variance Analysis for S2G Walk
- Manages deliverables to Consolidation & Reporting (C&R) team by completing periodical analysis templates and reporting packages with quality and punctuality in accordance with US GAAP
- Under minimal supervision, evaluate, maintain and improve efficiency of financial processes
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Min. 5 to 7 years working experience in external audit and in planning/ analysis filed
- Possess good knowledge & understanding of Statutory and IFRS/US GAAP Accounting
- Competency in Arabic an added advantage
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.