AX implementation PM and Costing Senior Manager (150K)
This role is intended for well rounded, multi-disciplinary finance professional with 8-10 years of experience in finance for manufacturing MNEs. The costing, Operations-Production HQ is responsible for costing of company's production entities, reporting to Head of Finance. This role requires an ability to work in multicultural teams across multiple time zones, continents, and disciplines.
A well-know Japanese Manufacturing company in Thailand and globally. The company is pay deep value to their employees well being and their future career sustainable.
- Leading AX implementation in production entities related to financial functions especially for costing
- Being a bridge between finance and IT related to financial matters
- Responsible for standard costing implementation/maintenance including bridge between finance and IT team
- Responsible for production cost method setup related budget process review and simplification
- Drive costing process automation and simplification of actual and budget process
- Responsible for master data management related to costing
- Responsible for report concept setup related to cost and cost showcase among the production site
- Support on BI application for reports and coordinate finance request with IT team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Costing), Finance or any other related fields
- Experience with implementation of AX or SAP
- 8+ years of progressive work experience in a multinational manufacturing environment
- 5+ year experience with costing (actual and standard costing) in a manufacturing organisation
- Experience working with local, and regional teams
- Detail orientated - ability to focus on small details whilst seeing the big picture
- A proactive team player that is continually pushing themselves and others
- Good English language communication required
M-F, 09.00-18.00 or WFH if needed
Excellent company benefits and welfare
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jittima Suzuki on +66 2 012 5084.