Timings: 5 PM - 2 AM
Location: Phase 4, Bahria Town, Islamabad
Kindly read the JD before applying.
Ensure, on time month end closing activities along with required informative disclosures
Analyze recurring closing items, propose improvement actions to strengthen internal controls and improve the efficiency of financial processes
Prepare daily, weekly and other periodic management reports.
Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
Processing and recording payments as per established SOPs.
Preparing driver compensation and getting it approved from warehouse manager.
Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
Communicating with vendors to resolve any invoice and application related issues.
Getting approval of invoices with respective warehouse managers. Lodging disputes with vendors on the unapproved amount and closing any open balances by requiring credit memos from vendors.
Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
Effective and timely resolution of queries from other functions of the finance team and other departments.
Prepare accurate Financial Statement and month-end close reports.
As a stakeholder in the accounting process, recommend improvements in processes by automating mundane tasks.
• Should possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• US GAAPs knowledge is preferable. IFRS knowledge is a must.
• Must possess advanced level expertise with Microsoft Excel
• Member of any professional accounting body (ACCA / ICAP/ICAEW/CIMA/ ICMAP)
• Hands on experience with any ERP; Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience will be given preference
• Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
IFRS Financial Statements Accounting Standards