Liquidity Regulatory Reporting Analyst (m/f/d)
Do you have proven knowledge of EBA Liquidity regulations and an ability to review, analyze and control regulatory returns?
We're looking for a Liquidity regulatory reporting analyst of Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) and the Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR) to:
• support daily internal monitoring and monthly/quarterly regulatory reporting submissions for UBS Europe SE (UBS ESE)
• partner with other stakeholders like Controllers and Treasury to provide business driven commentary
• review new regulatory items with the Policy team and other ad hoc work to support regulator interaction
• support incremental reporting demands from internal stakeholders
• collaborate on proof-of-concepts, pilots, minimum viable products to help to continue to evolve the reporting environment
• ensure that the reporting environment has been appropriately designed, tested and implemented
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You will be joining our Frankfurt-based Liquidity Team and collaborate across our international locations (UK / India / Poland) to support regulatory reporting for UBS ESE, a significant Group subsidiary. As a Liquidity analyst you will play an important role in helping our stakeholders to understand the actual liquidity and funding exposures.
• working experience, ideally 3+ years in an accounting, regulatory reporting or bank controlling function
• University degree level
• an accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) is preferred but not mandatory
• knowledge and application of EBA Liquidity regulations (LCR, NSFR,ALMM)
• strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to communicate effectively
• a self-driven individual keen to improve processes and implement new toolsets, based on new technologies such as MS Office, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Alteryx, Robotics and Axiom
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.