Great opportunity for a qualified Accounts Senior to join a growing division within an exciting sector, based in Kent.
Michael Page is partnering with a leading accountancy practice who are looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join as a pivotal hire into their growing Accounts team
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Senior position at a leading accountancy firm are:
- Preparing management accounts and year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies;
- Dealing with different sized companies within wide sector varieties;
- Completion of accounts to director review stage;
- Liaising with clients to resolve queries and offer accounting advice;
- Act as the main point of contact within the firm for clients, keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them.
- Prepare end-of-year reports, statements, and business and personal tax compliance;
- Assist with end of year audit preparation;
- Develop, retain and motivate junior members of staff and assist in the management of the overall Business Services team on a day-to-day basis;
- Meeting clients face to face, ensuring representation of the business is completed to a professional standard; and
- VAT returns.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Accounts Senior role, you must be:
- At least 4 years' experience of working in a varied general practice role and will be ACCA/ACA Qualified or at the final stages of their studies. QBE will also be acceptable for the right candidate;
- Proficient in Sage Accounts Production, Sage Line 50, Xero, Quickbooks and all Microsoft software products
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions; and
- Strong team-working skills; and
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Highly competitive salary (dependent on experience);
- Great Benefits;
- Progression and development; and
- Leadership and strategy responsibilities