FATCA/CRS/QI Subject Matter Expert (1 year fixed term contract) #182861
Your field of responsibility
You will seek a challenging role in an international and fast-paced environment within the Asset and Transaction Services department in the COO area of Credit Suisse in Luxembourg. You will be handling client related tax activities aiming to ensure strong client support and excellent delivery of operations. In particular, you will provide support on FATCA, QI and AEI topics as main field of activity but also assist your colleagues for the coverage and daily management of all income tax related processes. You will be participating to the team activities linked to Client Tax reporting, tax withholding and declaration to local and foreign Tax Authorities, Relief at Source and Tax Reclaim services. You will partner and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and particularly Front office. You have the opportunity to develop and establish a personal and professional network in an ever-changing regulatory and tax environment.
Your future colleagues
You will join a team of highly motivated specialists in a global, dynamic and diverse environment. Acting as a key business enabler, the department’s dual target is operational excellence and outstanding service to the clients. The department’s teams operate together in a collaborative manner for the achievement of the Bank’s goals.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You demonstrate some expertise in the fields of FATCA/QI/AEI and/or client income taxation together with regulatory reporting.
- You have 3 years of work experience in banking or a relevant sector and/or a University degree in Banking & Finance
- A significant work experience in Regulatory Reporting or Operational Tax is vital; background of American taxes being an advantage
- Experience in a Back-Office or Operations department in a Bank is an advantage
- Knowledge of the Private Banking & Wealth Management area is an asset
- Understanding of the Financial and Fiscal regulatory landscape is an asset
- Your strong interpersonal competences and passion allow you to connect with external and internal partners to improve quality of service
- You are team oriented and you demonstrate a high level of flexibility and self-initiative
- Well-known for being diligent and organized, you strive for high quality
- You are a dedicated team player with a positive personality and can-do attitude who shows flexibility and drives changes with focus on improvement
- You are business proficient in English; additional language skills are an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.