Junior Financial Analyst
What truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
We have a well-thought and complex Onboarding journey to make sure you’re on board with our mission and ready to set clear professional objectives along us.
Our team is dynamic and goal-oriented, always looking for ways to encourage its members into becoming the advisors of the future in professional services.
Solid opportunities for a rapid professional evolution for all junior individuals at the beginning of their career through our demanding and innovative projects.
Job domain: Business Restructuring
Career level: Junior professional
- Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
- Accounting and financial knowledge;
- Financial audit experience;
- Very good command of English and MS Office (advanced Excel is necessary);
- Planning and organization skills;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
As a Junior Financial Analyst in our Business Restructuring Team, you will work under the supervision and mentoring of our senior consultants and you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Business assessment and financial analysis;
- Financial and business reports;
- Monitoring of financial operations;
- Accomplishment of restructuring plans;
What do we offer:
• Personal & professional growth;
• Onboarding program;
• Career journey;
• Training programs;
• Extra-salary benefits such as meal tickets, private medical insurance, work from home & flexible program, gym membership and many more.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.