Senior AML Officer
As AML expert you will be responsible for ensuring all aspects AML compliance and regulations are properly managed observing regulatory commitments and internal procedures.
Our client is top private bank (confidential).
He/ she will report to the Head of Compliance:
- Analyze and challenge internal procedures and policies
- Roll out adequate plan in a timely and compliant manner
- Contribute to an enhanced AML risk approach
- Continuously improve controls
- Have a focus on large and complex transactions
- Master in Law/ Business or Economics
- 5 years' experience in a similar function
- Excellent understanding of Belgian regulatory framework for financial services
- Be operational quickly and self confident
- English and French/Dutch
Be part of a unique player in Belgium with stellar perspectives (continuous learning, personal development, group internal mobility)
Join a dynamic team with a competitive package depending on the candidate experience