Associate - ( ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre) (Petaling Jaya)
The ASPAC Compliance Delivery Center is seeking to fill two full time associate. This position will be part of the KPMG Delivery Network (“KDN”) practice which are priority global tax service lines of KPMG. KDN assists multinational companies and local companies to manage their corporate compliance requirements effectively and efficiently.Responsibilities
Overall responsibilities include working with colleagues and clients across multiple jurisdictions in performing the below listed compliance activities. These responsibilities will include
- Supporting corporate tax computations and tax returns through data retrieval, review & query management for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Compile information for submission to the tax authorities during tax audits.
- Prepare transfer pricing calculations for advanced transfer pricing & profitability reviews
- Complete transfer pricing schedules which form the basis of transfer pricing documentation.
- Applying documentation retention standards per KPMG risk management policies
- Working with data (retrieval, reconciliation, and analysis) necessary for compliance
- Coordination and workflow management
- A recognized university degree in Accounting/ Finance or relevant field are preferred.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Possess analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong capability with technology
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team to manage in a fast pace environment.
- Proactive, responsible, and inquisitive are key to being successful in this role.
- Willingness to learn and leverage the KPMG technical development opportunities.
Closing Date: Dec. 31, 2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.