Fixed Asset Analyst (APAC region)
Fixed Asset Analyst
Would you like to develop world-class Finance skills?
Are you passionate about leading the adoption of new clean energy technology?
Be part of our Finance Team
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
The Fixed Asset Analyst position is accountable for recording the cost of newly-acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), tracking existing fixed assets, recording depreciation, and accounting for the disposition of fixed assets.
As a Fixed Asset Analyst - Operational, you will be responsible for:
- Operating and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Tracking the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
- Reconciling the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger and calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Reviewing and updating the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation. Also, calculating asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
- Calculating asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable and preparing audit schedules relating to fixed assets, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Tracking company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's at least 2 years of experience in Finance.
- Have experience in fixed asset process and SAP
- Have good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have the ability to work independently and good problem solving skill
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.