ITS - Transfer Pricing, Manager
Our global transfer pricing practice is recognized as a market leader in advising on relevant aspects of intercompany transactions. We offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals.
Join our transfer pricing professionals to help clients build, manage, document, review and defend transfer pricing policies and processes - aligning them with business strategy. You’ll work with organizations to build the proactive, pragmatic and integrated strategies that address the tax risks of today’s businesses and help companies achieve the highest potential.
Your key responsibilities
- You’ll act as the preferred advisor to multinational companies, addressing ad hoc transfer pricing queries
- You’ll preparing transfer pricing policy, planning reports and documentation to substantiate transfer pricing position taken
- You’ll assist with application for and negotiation of rulings and Advanced Pricing Agreements (APAs) where clients would like up-front certainty on transfer pricing positions
- You’ll assist on transfer pricing planning, including Operating Model Effectiveness projects that seek to obtain tax benefits from business restructuring
- You’ll develop an understanding of complex transfer pricing concepts and effectively apply economic and financial knowledge to client situations
- You’ll develop and deliver quality transfer pricing and economic ideas with timely and responsive services and work products
- You’ll defend transfer pricing in audits, work in the valuation of intangible assets, and develop quality and practical planning services
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in transfer pricing or a related field
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A professional qualification in Tax
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.