We’re Kerry Foods – a leading name in the global food industry, and a distinctly individual business. We’re home to incredible brands, over 6000 brilliant people and big ambitions. Our products, many of which are household favourites, are eaten by millions of people every day. Your energy, enthusiasm and fresh thinking could help us reach millions more.
There’s no one quite like Kerry Foods. We’ve grown from a small farmers’ collective to a multi-billion food business - keeping hold of our ethics, spirit and character all the way. Today, we stand as a leader in a competitive and ever-changing global market. We’re aiming to pioneer new ways to delight the tastes of tomorrow, so we know that we can never stand still
About the role
This role is a 6 month FTC at our Windmill site in Southall. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running from day one to support the current team and is available to start immediately.
Control & Reporting
- Support monthly reviews and periodic business planning sessions. Involves evaluating financial and operational results, monitoring data and contributing to the development of key initiatives.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly & weekly accounts, as well as reviewing on-going opps/risks to the P&L and communicating appropriately to various stakeholders
- Monthly review meetings
- Provision of quality information and analysis of key financial data
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements and Kerry procedures
- Follow agreed standardised metrics and reports
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place and maintained to mitigate business risk
- Assist in preparation and presentation of timely, accurate, value-added information to senior executive including financial analysis and presentations that assists in strategic decision making.
- Taking a lead role in target setting and performance management to deliver business objectives
- Pro-actively use information generated to challenge and influence local management
- Challenging investment decisions to maximise ROI
- Influence and coordinate the development of the strategic business plans
Operations & Continuous Improvement
- Streamline the processes for information delivery
- Supporting business change in the use Kerry processes and systems
- Promote and embrace a culture of continuous improvement
Qualifications and skills
What we are looking for:
- You will be a Qualified Accountant with extensive knowledge of Management Accounting, preferably within Manufacturing
- SAP and BI experience a plus
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Advanced Excel required
- Results driven, attention to detail with an eye for continuous improvement. Drive an environment of continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and Influencing skills with an ability to build relationships across a matrix organisation
- Strong Commercial focus and awareness
- Decision making and analytical skills
- Focus on business partnering and challenging the business
- Relationship building internally and externally
- Personal drive and ambition are a must!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.