Pricing and Margin Management CoE Lead
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Manage the Regional COE Team to ensure completion of pricing quotes in an accurate & timely manner
- Managing team performance through monitoring individuals KPIs, and addressing any gaps
- Drive the training and development within the CoE team
- Identify process enhancement opportunities, and support their design and implementation
- Address gaps and accuracy of data in costing and pricing systems
- Manage and oversee Rebate Accruals, working closely with the relevant stakeholders to validate and complete
- Partner and collaborate closely with the relevant finance teams to ensure finance best practices are applied across all applicable processes, and identify opportunities for end-to-end process improvement and simplification
- Develop team to adopt a self sufficient problem-solving culture
- Manage the team who complete the product costing & pricing quotations for smaller opportunities
- Manage the collection portfolio items to ensure correct and update to date price lists
- Support the Order Management process for Unpriced items
- Ensure support for Inter-company Quotations & Transfer Price Setting across Regions / Businesses
- Support the management of Trade Promotions, Rebates & Disputes working closely with the relevant Strategic Pricing Lead and Commercial teams
- Manage Customer Contracts to ensure accurate data is correctly captured and in line with our Risk & Margin Management process
- Support end to end pricing process in the Region, working with process enablement to enhance processes to take advantage of efficiencies and ensure timely response to market conditions
Qualifications and skills
- 3-5 years in financial related positions.
- Fluent in english
- Expirience managing teams of 5 or more people
- GBS experience is a must
- Revenue management is a plus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.