National_Cashier - Full Time
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, andAdidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas whilst serving customers with great Customer Service skills.
- Follow SOPs including counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading in order to reduce losses.
- Receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits. Follow the SOP pertaining to cash handling.
- Computing and recording transactions and ensuring 100% accuracy for all register transactions.
- Counting and recording the float before trading begins and upon close of trading.
- Cash handling and safe custody of collected cash.
- Ensuring that company's customers are well-attended to, assuring their needs is satisfied.
- Work efficiently and effectively in order to minimize queues.
- Maintaining clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Ensuring and maintaining adequate stock of printed stationary at required stock level.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Commerce/ Accounting background an advantage
2-3 years experience in handling till transaction
- Comfort with shifts
Flexibility and punctuality
High level of accuracy
Familiarity with computer use
Mathematical, Organisational and Customer Service Skills
Behavioural Competencies :
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click, “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.