GTS Finance Controller / Expense Allocation ,ENO- AVP #183505
Join us as a Controller in the Global Trading Solutions team which is part of CFO. We are responsible for GTS reporting suite, providing high quality and relevant business insights to senior management and our partners. We also drive the GTS financial planning and forecasting process, supporting the business in defining goals and priorities. We ensure financial clarity and sustainable performance, by tracking progress, providing insights into financial gaps and drivers and identifying mitigating actions.
As a Controller, your responsibilities will be:
- To act as an important team-player to the GTS Management team Pune, working closely with the Trading business and COOs.
- To be responsible for daily, weekly and month end reporting deliverables.
- To work on allocations of service platforms, monthly accruals, positive / negative confirmation from COOs.
- To be responsible for Forecasting, Planning Analysis, MIS reporting and Expense management
- To be involved in analysis and management of financial resources for key areas impacting the ITS business, including RWA (Risk Weighted Average), Balance Sheet and Liquidity.
- Central cost analytics, monthly review and challenge of direct costs and allocations (including commenting and review with specialist controllers in GM, group and divisions)
- To perform product related deep dives which drive material optimization of resources (RWA).
- To maintain good positive relationship with senior people of front office desk heads, Group Finance and COOs
Global Trading Solutions (GTS) was launched last year as part of the new integrated Investment Bank business division. GTS brings together the best of Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income and Wealth Management Sales and Executions businesses from across ITS and APAC Markets. We act as an interface-with Finance functions of other divisions mainly IWM, SUB, APAC, IB and at Group-level, to ensure global alignment and finance service provision.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience
Roles in GTS Finance are business facing, technical and detail oriented. We are looking for candidates with following background / experiences:
- You hold a qualification of CPA, CA, MBA in Finance or similar (preferred).
- Financial Product knowledge and experience - preferably with direct exposure to the products like Derivatives, Emerging Markets, Macro.
- CS internal organizational knowledge and connections preferred, but not essential.
- You possess a 2 years of proven experience in Investment Bank with good product knowledge.
- Confident, articulate, outstanding interpersonal & communication skills, MS Office skills.
- Proficient data interpretation & presentation as well as outstanding analytical skills.
- You are quick to learn, efficient, with a passion for perfection.
- Ability to multi-task in a very fast paced environment without sacrificing quality & accuracy, taking ownership & accountability of tasks.
- You are advanced in MS Excel – use of formulas, pivot tables, v / h lookups, visual basic & macro.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.