Business Manager within Global PEP Program for International Locations #183318
This is an exciting, challenging and meaningful role within Compliance and Regulatory Affairs as part of the Financial Crime Compliance Operations division, where you cooperate closely with Central Compliance functions and Senior Management in accordance with the Financial Crime Compliance Operations mandate and in line with respective local regulatory requirements.
As a Business Manager you are supporting the head of FCC Compliance Operations and business units within (Global PEP Desk and EDD Approvals & Global Coordination Team) and contribute and take ownership for planning, coordinating and tracking the execution of unit deliverables.
You are responsible to support in general administration and business management matters including drafting presentations, minutes for a unit dealing with regulatory, policy, framework and system issues concerning Anti-Money Laundering, Know Your Client, transactional risks etc.
In addition you will have the option to support and drive regulatory, audit and governance requests and you participate or lead business project-related work based on compliance needs driven by strategic priorities and regulatory changesYour future colleagues
Our Governance, Program & Oversight team is part of the FCC Compliance Operations unit under the Chief Compliance Officer Department located in Zurich. You join a forward-thinking, dynamic and international team whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
You have a Undergraduate / Graduate level of education or at least 1-2 years of professional experience in a similar business management role
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Any additional language is considered an advantage
- Ideally, you bring interest, passion and awareness for compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention but definitely have an affinity for drafting general organizational and meeting documentation proactively and diligently
- You are able to work with tight deadlines and are able to deal with multiple tasks
- You work well organized with attention to details.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Profound knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who shows a flexible and committed approach and is willing to learn continuously
- You take ownership for individual and team deliverables and show a structured and “outside of the box” way of thinking? Then, you could be exactly the future team member to round off our team
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.