Transaction Services Manager/Senior Manager
Transaction Services Manager/Senior Manager,
Corporate Finance, Transactional Services, Due Diligence
Birmingham, West Midlands
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As part of your role as Transaction Services Manager / Senior Manager you will bridge the gap between the Executives and the Senior Management team, by not only delivering the more complex reporting, but working with the more junior team members to provide guidance, support and management. You will have day to day responsibility for leading and delivering high quality due diligence projects and liaising with clients and targets.
You will ideally have a minimum of two years Transaction Services experience, probably gained in a top ten or larger regional accountancy firm or a specialist Corporate Finance boutique. You will possess strong financial analysis skills and strong report writing skills.
As part of the management team, your journey will continue via mentorship by the senior management team in both your local office and wider network to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and staff management. Personal coaching will continue as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications which can be tailored to your own individual aspirations, should you set your sights on Director or Partner in the future. You will be encouraged to network within the wider Corporate Finance community and teams within the businessA note from the Hiring Manager
"This is an opportunity to join one of the most active Corporate Finance businesses in the UK. The national Corporate Finance team of Azets advises on more than 100 deals every year in the owner-managed / SME space. As a manager or senior manager in the Birmingham team, you can expect to be heavily involved in all aspects of the due diligence process and will have a significant element of day to day contact with clients and targets. Our partners are hands-on, but will encourage you to take on responsibility for the day to day management of transactions, enabling you to both learn from the partners and from the on-the-job experience that you will gain. "What's in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Birthday Day off- Have a day off on your birthday on us!
- Lead Incentive Scheme (Associate Director level and below) –We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Hours and Working- Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - We want to help you in your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid sick leave
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Volunteering initiatives - We believe it's important about helping those who need help.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.