Manager - Business Consulting - Public Finance Management | Government and Public Services
As market and technology rapidly change and develop, finance functions in the government and public services sector must demonstrate real added value to the government and citizens. As a finance consultant, you’ll use your experience and knowledge in Finance, industry and technology to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes, and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing client organizations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
We are looking for a Manager to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region. We’re looking for people with enthusiasm to truly add value to clients, as well as ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
As a member of the Business Consulting team, you’ll help the world’s leading organizations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment with adequate enablement of finance transformation and technologies. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge. You will also take the lead in developing and growing our business and client network, building relationships with our clients’ key stakeholders and contributing to the overall revenue generation efforts of the consulting wide organization.
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have experience at one or more of the following technical competencies within the Government and Public Services Domain:
- Public Finance Management
- Budget Transformation (PBB, ZBB, Medium Term Budget Planning, MTFP)
- Cost Optimization and Rationalization
- Finance Transformation
- Utilizing technology to transform finance
- Business insights into leading practice in accounting, management reporting and planning process
- Good understanding and experience in digital enablers in finance
- Communication and presentation skills
- Experience in implementing leading finance practices and benchmarking
- Finance Performance Management
- Project and Program Management
- People Management and Leadership skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience
- Government and Public Services experience as a Consultant
- MENA based experience (preferred)
- Strong People Management and Leadership Skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to generate business deals and make business proposals
- Develop and maintain relationship at C-suite level
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A bachelor’s degree qualification
- A Master’s Degree and above is preferred
- Relevant professional qualification certificates are preferred.
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.