What truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
We have a well-thought and complex Onboarding journey to make sure you’re on board with our mission and ready to set clear professional objectives along us.
Our team is dynamic and goal-oriented, always looking for ways to encourage its members into becoming the advisors of the future in professional services.
Solid opportunities for a rapid professional evolution for all junior individuals at the beginning of their career through our demanding and innovative projects.
Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE
Career level: Junior professional, at the beginning of a thrilling career with a basic accounting experience.
- Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance are preferred;
- Accounting knowledge;
- Good command of English and good MS Office abilities;
- Communication skills, flexibility and dynamism;
- Excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit.
- Availability to travel.
As a Junior Auditor at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Perform audit missions in companies from various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG;
- Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information and prepare worksheets;
- Help your coordinators to generate conclusions and to examine audit reports, tax returns and declarations;
- Travel frequently in our country and work from our customers` offices
- Collaborate with different professionals from our organization
- Directly interact with our clients in order to get various information from their financial statements.
What do we offer:
• Personal & professional growth;
• Onboarding program;
• Career journey;
• Training programs;
• Extra-salary benefits such as meal tickets, private medical insurance, work from home & flexible program, gym membership and many more.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.