Customer Management Support - Finance - TSR
You will be a part of the Customer support department of Continental Automotive Romania SRL.
You will be responsible, for several customers of one of our Divisions, for the following activities:
- Manage the open receivables for external customers, contact the customers and request payment on overdue accounts, in order to clear the open positions and achieve the targeted KPI of the division;
- Analyze the differences related to prices, quality and quantity issues, access the B2B portal of the customers. Cooperate with other departments (sales, logistics, accounting) in order to clarify the differences;
- Support for Sales Department related customer’s projects, create offers , prepare different reports , track the purchase contracts, also participate to regular meetings with the Sales team for volume planning and other topics;
- Responsible for price maintenance in the system, price lists and Budget/ FC prices for Controlling department. Clarify the price differences with customers;
- Support for different customer requests related logistic, accounting , shipping, sales, EDI or other topics;
- Customer master data maintenance in the SAP system for current and new customers;
- Trace all prototype and engineering orders , prepare delivery notes, invoices and stay in contact with the customer for order’s status. Maintain the permanent contact with Project Management team;
- Other responsibilities: prepare complex reports related to the area of responsibility, respect internal and customers’ procedures;
- Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures and tools related to the area of responsibility it is highly appreciated.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.