Support Coordinator with Danish
Join us on the position of Support Coordinator with focus on financial tasks for our members and become part of our international team.
Welcome to Global Shared Services in Gdansk
Arla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla Apetina®, Castello®, Lurpak® and many, many more.
As a Support Coordinator, you become a part of our Global Member relations digital and operations department and you will primarily be working out of our Shared Service center in Gdansk.
With over 10 years of existence in Gdansk, we offer you a lot of knowledge and the opportunity to partake in challenging and exciting innovation projects. As a part of the Arla organisation, you will also enjoy a Scandinavian, collaborative work culture. We are all on first name terms with each other, and we truly appreciate diversity and individuality.
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We start building our organisation during the coming quarters and are currently planning to establish a team of 15 highly competent support people. The team will be part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to execute milk payment as well as provide timely and effective 1st line and operational support to our 9000+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
Specifically you will:
- handle payment and invoices to farmer owners
- monitor milk quality results as one of our critical parameters for our famer owners and ensure data availability on a daily basis
- submit and follow up on Member surveys
- handle payment and obligations to banks & 3rd parties
- close cooperation with key stakeholders across Arla Foods organisation
- participate in relevant projects within area of responsibility
- handle internal and member enquiries, related tasks and proactively follow up
- handle support tasks such as creating work & sales orders, maintain master data, handle expenses, reporting to stakeholders, ad hoc tasks etc.
Who are you?
You are a customer centric and solution oriented person with high commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. Moreover you take full accountability to seek out answers you might not know.
You have strong communication skills and team oriented approach
- are fluent in spoken and written English and one of the following languages: Danish
- have minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience from accounting positions and preferably experience with providing support using multiple sources
- have at least a bachelor degree
- have experience from working with data insights for optimization of support is preferable.
- have experience within solutions such Office 365 and SharePoint
- have an accounting background
Nice to have:
- Fluency in one of the following languages: German, French, Swedish, Dutch
What do we offer?
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Application and contact
If you want to help your colleagues worldwide, then seize this exciting opportunity.
Read more about Arla Global Shared Services
Global Shared Services consists of multiple functions that are all placed in the Neptun building in Gdansk – with colourful offices and a beautiful sea view. In Global Shared Services you will join over 500 colleagues dedicated to supporting all of Arla with IT, HR, financial & procurement operations and farmer owner support. Joining us, you will take part in our mission to make a real difference for colleagues near and far.
As of now, we have an IT Operations and an IT Solutions division dedicated to SAP as well as a variety of app development and implementation projects. Our procurement and finance functions support a wide array of processes such as purchasing, distribution and sales globally.
We also have a dedicated HR operations division to ensure we attract, develop and retain the very best of talent around the world.
Together, we are all dedicated to one collective mission: ensuring an optimal global supply of fresh Arla products – every single day.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?