Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
The PMM Analyst will be team member of the PMM Regional Centre of Excellence. The PMM Analyst will work on the pricing processes to allow the Commercial teams to deliver to their Customers ahead of competition. As required, they will provide additional support to the Strategic Pricing Leads across the Region with elements of the strategic pricing process. The PMM Analyst should learn and develop expertise across multiple technologies and geographies to build market knowledge and be able to contribute to margin decision making and the negotiation process.
This is a role based in our Global Centre in Naas, Co. Kildare – Fulltime remote working will not be possible once we have safely returned to the office.
- Completion of quotes for key accounts and customer opportunities in an accurate & timely manner
- Support the maintenance of collection and price lists and indicative price lists
- Adhere to pricing policies and processes, and identify enhancement opportunities
- Support costing and margin data accuracy
- Support, where required, in the input to, and execution of, the annual pricing review, working closely with the Strategic PMM Leads & Enablement's teams
- Costing/Transfer Pricing responsibility for Products outside EMEA
- RD&A Pricing Support
- Reporting and presenting on Team KPIs for Quotes
- Support the business relating to any ad hoc customer related queries
- Assist all company stakeholders with queries which may arise
- Assist in ad-hoc and project requirements
Qualifications and skills
- Essential Part Qualified or Commencing Exams (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA)
- Essential Strong Excel skills
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail is essential
- Ability to undertake a wide range of activities and move quickly between tasks
- Knowledge of SAP (SRM and ECC) an advantage
- Planning and organisational skills with a clear focus on meeting task deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.