Senior Accountant (IPO) - Sathorn
This position is to be a part of IPO team to lead group of companies running IPO within next 2 years. You will be working with a professional CFO from Hong Kong and a professional team from Big 4 audit firm both in manager and assistant manager level.
Our client is a group of companies including manufacuturing, trading, and services industry operating in Thailand, Taiwan, and USA. Head Quarter is based in Thailand. They are running IPO and reorganizing their finance and accounting team.
- Review and monitor all balance sheet item and reconciliation monthly.
- Prepare and perform TAX regulation and submission, annual FSFS reporting submission to DBD.
- Prepare fixed assets physical counts, inventory physical count, asset lists, monitor and control of the property, and depreciation calculation sheet.
- Perform and manage all Financial processes in Thailand and relevant countries.
- Any ad-hoc as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- At least 4 years in Big 4 audit firm with trading or manufacturing in portfolio.
- CPA is an advantage.
- English speaking is mandatory.
- Well organized and people oriented.
- Basic Salary
- Fix Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Medical Claim
- Annual Leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.