Senior Auditor (Sofia Office)
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
We invite applications from ambitious, highly motivated and hard-working professionals to join our Sofia office as Senior Auditors.
- Provide audit services to local and international clients of various industries and sizes.
- Review small audit and accounts assignments for the attention of audit managers.
- Provide high quality client service, within predetermined budgets and timeframes.
- Cooperate with representatives of the client for audit planning purposes.
- Liaise with other departments of the firm to provide client support and advice, as required.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with existing customers, associates and governmental authorities.
- Identify client needs and areas of audit work.
- Provide training, coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting & Finance, or related field.
- Holder or studying towards a related professional qualification (i.e. ACCA).
- 2-4 years of related experience in the Audit department of an audit firm.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Bulgarian and English.
- Computer literacy.