Finance Manager (Engineering and Construction)
This position allows you to be leading a team, overseeing the end to end finance and accounting reporting to the financial controller.
Our client is specializing in the Engineering industry and is looking for talented individual to join their vibrant team.
- Prepare and coordinate reviews of weekly/ monthly financial reports with Local and Regional Management
- Review monthly Billing and Collection target and highlight risks/ opportunities to Management
- Analyse business performance and advise potential improvements
- Review month end project revenue performance and proactively looking for opportunities to close financial gap against Forecast/ Budget
- Drive Quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget exercises and reviews with Management
- Review disbursement proposal prepared by Accountant and maximise monthly cash position
- Drive integration and implementation of new accounting system
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by your superior
- Review month end entries, Balance sheet schedules and consolidated statutory reports prepared by Accountant
- Review monthly payroll prepared by Payroll team
- Liaise with Auditor for yearly audit
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Professional qualification will be added advantage
- Min 8 years of experience with experience in managing a team
- Experience specifically within the engineering industry is preferred in similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications especially Excel and Words
- Demonstrated ability to work well with colleagues of all level, ability to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Soft skills like initiative, partnership builder, communication skills, teamwork, flexible, someone who loves to challenge
You will be able to lead a team, and be involved in challenging yourself to progress further in the business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102