General Ledger Accountant - Multilingual
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are ambitious enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of General Ledger Accountant.
• General accounting tasks (GL account maintenance, journal entries, closing activities, reporting etc.), Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), inventory accounting and cost accounting;
• Making the balance sheets and checking all the in scope accounts (fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, etc.);
• Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts;
• Analyzing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections;
• Analyzing and investigating the blocked items for payment on trade accounts payable accounts;
• Handling and reconciling the intercompany transactions and accounts;
• Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required;
• Managing the salary related expenses;
• Offering the necessary reports and information for the internal and external controls;
• Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client;
• Communicating in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process;
• Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer;
• Fulfills any other ad-hoc activity required by the manager or customer.
• Written and verbal fluency in English and at least one additional European language like Spanish, Italian, German, French on intermediate (B1-2) level ;
• Accounting experience in a multi-gap environment;
• First experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the R2R function of an SSC;
• Ability to learn/ understand processes quickly and adhere to them accurately;
• Flexible approach with a strong team spirit;
• Effective interpersonal & communication skills and highly professional style when dealing with client affiliates auditors;
• Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics
• Compliance & controllership mindset;
• Numerate with a good eye for detail;
• Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle).
• Knowledge of European GAAP or IFRS standards.