- Plan and organize audit assignments
- Conduct reviews on the systems of accounting and internal controls, finalization of statutory and group financial statements
- Review audit reports, management letters, consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and overseas reporting packages.
- Leading teams of assistant auditors and execute efficient client audits with high quality deliverables.
- Providing quality products to customers such as analysis, reports or presentations summarizing discoverable issues and recommendations.
- Meet customers' expectations and deliver on committed goals as part of the team
- Predict customer needs based on an in-depth understanding of their customers and industry.
- Actively participate in business and practical development initiatives such as proposal development and technical development
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Insurance and Risk Management or other related majors from accredited universities.
- ACCA/CPA designation would be viewed favorably
- Relevant professional qualifications such as PRM, CIA, CRMA, CFSA, CCSA (completed or in progress) or IAP (IIA Internal Auditor Specialist) will be highly appreciated.
- At least 3 years of working experience as an internal auditor or a risk consultant for consulting organizations.
- Experience in financial due diligence and/or financial analysis
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagement and deadline-drive
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to think creatively, invent creative ideas, detail orientations.
- Good knowledge of internal audit process and IPPF standard (International Business Practice Framework for Internal Auditing)
- Confidence in communicating with all levels of client side staff, including the Board of Directors, senior managers, professional directors, and controllers.
- Friendly, flexible, willing to learn and able to work under pressure is a MUST requirement.
- Ability to work independently as well as teamwork professionally;
- Willing to travel.
Apply for Audit Senior
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly