Accounting Senior Associate
- prepare full set of accounts and present financial reports with the aid of accounting software.
- prepare statutory accounts, in compliance with Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards.
- prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- undertake secondment at client’s office/premise, if required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Accounting, Audit Services or a related field
- Experience working in a professional commercial environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure