Financial Services Risk Management - Enterprise Risk Transformation - Manager Consultant
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Financial Services Risk Management - Enterprise Risk Transformation - Manager Consultant - NYC, HOB, Charlotte, Chicago, TX, CA, McLean, Philadelphia
Support domestic and global institutions with issues of risk governance (i.e., including Board and management oversight, risk culture, risk appetite and limit setting across the three lines of defense). Contribute to the generation of new business opportunities for Operational Risk Management including developing long-term client relationships, understanding the changing business and regulatory environment and actively assessing/presenting ways to serve clients. Execute activities such as documenting and communication of key risks to leadership and designing and operating controls to mitigate risks.
Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or a related field and 5 years of progressive, post-bachelors work experience in financial risk management. Alternatively, must have a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a related field and 4 years of work experience in financial risk management.
- Must have 4 years of experience in risk management within the banking and capital markets, asset management, or insurance industries. This experience must include a specific focus on enterprise risk management.
- Must have 4 years of experience in risk governance (including risk operating model, risk policy, appetite or culture)
- Must have 4 years of experience with projects involving the design or operation of elements of the risk management life cycle (including risk identification and profiling, risk assessment and measurement, risk metrics and monitoring or risk measurement) in the banking and capital markets, asset management, or insurance industries.
- Must have 1 year of experience in Enhanced Prudential Standards, Heightened Standards, Dodd-Frank and the resulting implications to enterprise risk governance requirements.
- Must have 4 years of risk management consulting experience (including current state/future-state assessments, business process redesign, and target operating models) OR in a second line of defense risk management or risk management project role within the financial services industry.
- Requires travel up to 80%, of which 10% may be international, in order to meet client needs.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.