Tax Senior Consultant (VAT)
Should you already have accumulated 2 to 3 years of expertise in VAT fiscal matters, we will be happy to welcome you in our team!
If you also possess knowledge in other tax areas, we will gladly welcome such additional expertise. As Tax Senior Consultant within TPA Romania, you will further develop strong knowledge in the area of VAT, while also having the opportunity to expand to other tax areas (e.g. corporate tax, withholding tax etc.). A wide variety of challenging projects and a great team awaits you to help you boost your career!
Your role within the TPA Romania team will encompass:
- working extensively with Romanian tax legislation, as well as international tax law
- participating in tax projects such as tax advisory, tax reviews, due diligence, compliance
- strategizing with senior staff members and developing relationships with clients and other TPA Group and Baker Tilly International teams
- actively development of technical skills on the job and through formal training
- apply the knowledge acquired through training and on-the-job experience to answer our clients’ requests
- working as an effective team member to complete project and assigned tasks.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- good command of Romanian VAT legislation
- ability to work as part of a team, acting with a sense of urgency and showing initiative on client engagements
- enthusiasm and willingness to develop a career in tax advisory and the ability to successfully collaborate with the team
- strong analytical, technical and research skills, problem-solving orientation
- readiness to take ownership over projects and ensure accuracy of client deliverables
- ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics and to effectively manage priorities
- excellent communication skills and fluency in English, to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance constitutes an advantage.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and professional team, to offer you:
- opportunity to gain knowledge on other tax areas (e.g. corporate tax, withholding tax etc.)
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- excellent career development opportunities and relevant professional training
- a great mix of projects allowing for constant on-the-job training
- opportunities to attend social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within TPA Group and Baker Tilly International network
- company support for ACCA exams (including paid study leave)
- flexible time schedule and work from home.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication, but also implies having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance along the way.