Manager - Loyalty Product Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services Finance acts as a partner to the Retail Banking Services business unit and other business units (our customers) to help them succeed with the Bank’s goals and their business unit responsibilities. This is achieved by providing financial information and business advice to support our business units to build sustainable shareholder value.
Retail Banking Services Finance forms part of the Financial Services business unit whose vision is to make a difference on the things that matter.
The team primarily provides this financial support for the Credit Cards Loyalty and Personal Lending businesses & Leadership teams, GM Retail Products and the RBS CFO, however other stakeholders are also managed.
This role is a key position in the Unsecured Lending Finance team providing crucial financial management reporting to the business and wider finance team.The role involves assisting with a number of initiatives for the team that not only facilitate decision-making by the business but also ensure appropriate risk management controls are in place (both in terms of Financial Control and identifying potential risk areas in the business).
Do work that matters:
- Preparation and input into the monthly performance reporting for designated product portfolio/s, including financial control deliverables and continual improvement of reports
- Ongoing forecast and budget preparation for Credit Cards Loyalty portfolio and others when required, providing driver based analysis to management and variance analysis
- Lead business relationships both with internal Credit Card Loyalty stakeholders, as well as external suppliers e.g. Collinsons to ensure accurate reporting of Loyalty financial results and customer impacts.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and input required by key stakeholders (e.g. CFO, GM Finance, EGM product, GM product) including information for the profit announcement/ analyst briefings
- Assist with regular financial and business analysis of the product portfolio, including insights on business drivers, market dynamics and the competitive landscape where relevant
- Assist in providing financial input on business assumptions for investment initiatives, product launches and major business decisions ensuring financial rigour is consistently applied
- Assist in monthly and quarterly responsibilities for Personal Lending portfolio, including Deep Dives, monthly reports, reconciliations and market share, as well as Scheme on an ad-hoc basis.
- Actively contribute to process improvement, and cross skilling across the RBS Retail Product team
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance, business or economics.
- Post graduate qualifications preferred (CA/CPA, MBA, SIA)
- Strong experience in financial performance management (monthly management reporting/ forecasting)
- High level proficiency in financial modelling and trend analysis
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Strong team work capabilities / management of group tasks
- Proven ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 27/10/2021.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.