GBS Intercompany Logistics Expert
The GBS Logistics Expert will be working with the Intercompany Delivery Manager and be actively involved in any new product launch as per the Transforming Tobacco agenda. The GBS Logistics Expert will support the optimization initiatives in process efficiencies and effectiveness and will act as a technical advisor representing and solving the system/process concerns and challenges of both the GBS and the End Market.
The Intercompany Expert will work together with the business (EMs, Ops, NPI and GBS BaU teams) to facilitate the implementation phase and post-implementation ensuring quality and accurate completion of business deployment, being the point of contact helping to resolve issues in day to day intercompany stock transfers.
The job holder will also be responsible for sharing best practices, promote a result- oriented and problem-solving approach, support and ensure an optimized set of controls is in place.
- Act as internal SAP advisor / consultant in front of the business users for all Intercompany Supply Chain flows
- Participate in the new launches for the PRRP products, from the initiation until Business Go Live, offering technical SAP expertise for Intercompany Logistics flows
- Support the definition of new business processes and provide recommendations for the existing ones
- Actively involved in UAT session, offering technical advisory and ensuring the testing is performed as per Business Release timeline; Coordinate with the markets for the system readiness prior to Business Go Live, ensuring the technical set up is in place to avoid any system disruptions before the launch
- Check and validate configuration after the Technical Go Live; be the point of contact for IBM and IT teams in terms of Intercompany flows
- Continuously improve processes and increase standardization within IGT space; champion of continuous improvement culture within the team
- Ensure documentations such as TLDS are up-to-date and complete and align to Group processes per the Business Optimization Centre (BOC)
- Help develop KPIs to monitor and improve process performance
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE:
- Min 4 years’ experience in working with SAP for financial processes and systems
- Cross functional knowledge of SAP intercompany processes plus bespoke developments in ECC.
- Displays a thorough understanding of the relationship between business processes, data and SAP, developing expertise in regard to SAP and underlying business process; deep understanding of cross-departmental impact
- Ability to capture the end to end structure of a process, understand the functionality, interfaces, and interdependencies between financial/ logistics processes and systems
- Strong business knowledge and understanding
- Coordinate own activities and projects involving cross-functional departments – work well under pressure
- MS Office – good level of knowledge and usage
- Fluency in English language
- Cross functional knowledge of SAP intercompany processes and practical experience in a finance shared services environment
- Project Management skills. Prince 2 project management methodology
- Good expertise in the functional area with expertise in related modules