Why join KPMG in Malta?
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
Are you a highly motivated individual ready to embark on, or extend, your career in VAT?
KPMG is seeking to recruit a VAT Specialist to join its well-established VAT team within the tax function.
The chosen candidate will:
- Manage a portfolio of Maltese and international clients in various industries;
- Proactively assist clients in identifying and implementing value-adding solutions;
- Assist clients on ad hoc VAT advisory engagements;
- Interface with clients and manage internal and external relationships; and
- Help to drive forward change initiatives and work cooperatively with team members, in a fast-paced working environment characterised by tight deadlines.
Candidates must have:
- An interest in VAT – Experience in VAT considered an asset, but not a requirement;
- A professional qualification in Accountancy or Law;
- A desire to continue developing further within the VAT sphere;
- Strong collaboration, team building, and organisational skills;
- Effective communications skills; and
- Strong command of verbal and written English.
In return we offer a strong remuneration package, including private health insurance and relocation assistance (if required).
KPMG provides an environment where people are genuinely interested in helping you to grow, opportunities to advance in your career and immense opportunities to learn and develop. Above all, you will have the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team of people who care about your personal and professional development!
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.