- Managing and processing central invoices of holdcos which includes verification, approvals and managing bank portals.
- Perform analysis for cost fluctuations and understanding the business reasons by coordinating with cost owners
- Updating accounting date in ERP along with weekly bank reconciliations
- Monthly financial closings of holdcos.
- Effective communication and strong coordination with departments and cost centers
- Maintain proper documentations of equity letters, contracts and SOPs
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Speed, flexibility and agility
- Stakeholder management
- Data management with attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- Degree in finance, accounting /ACCA, business management or a similar field preferred
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel)