Change Mgt Audit Director #187889
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Change Assurance Director within our innovative audit function, where you will be responsible for developing and overseeing delivery of Internal Audit’s coverage of Change audits considering the bank’s strategy, top risks, developments in the regulatory landscape, and emerging trends (e.g. increasing use of Agile and Value Based delivery). You will collaborate with peers on the senior leadership team with differing expertise to develop broad insightful perspectives. This role demands trusted relationships with senior business partners, External Audit and Regulators, where you will use your independence and influencing skills to support the improvement of the Bank’s Change risk and control environment. As part of this team, you will be responsible to build a high-performing distributed team by coaching, mentoring, and increasing subject matter knowledge.
Your future colleagues
Join a team that drives success by our ability to identify emerging risks and present compelling arguments with breadth and depth. We collaborate across multiple skillsets (i.e. business, technology, change and data analysts) to build well-informed influencers with deep industry knowledge and commercial expertise. A forward-thinking attitude has enabled us to adopt new technologies and ideas, helping minimize inefficiencies and maximize thinking time. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess proven experience relating to Change Assurance, or in change delivery or portfolio management roles, preferably, in the financial industry.
- Detailed understanding of Change risks, how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial. You can demonstrate an understanding of program and portfolio risk and control culture.
- Proven knowledge of Change management methodologies at project, program and portfolio level. Experience of multiple change delivery methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, value based delivery) would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in auditing or substantial exposure to Internal Audit would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills paired with an ability to see the bigger picture that helps business partners take corrective actions that work. Comfortable challenging both delivery approach and content.
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team in an integrated fashion across technical and business audit specialists.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to deliver difficult messages and present information in a succinct and concise way.
- Strong interpersonal and people leadership skills that set an inspiring “tone from the top”.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
- Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
- We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
- Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
- Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.