Sen. Treasury Generalist#187542
Your field of responsibility
Ensure an efficient and effective Treasury oversight function is in place for all UK entities covering the major Treasury risks of Capital, Liquidity and FX, raising issues in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Develop, maintain and improve constructive relationships with, but not limited to, Treasury Product Control, GLG, RRO, Operations, Capital, Liquidity teams to achieve the above
- Involve in the accurate input and representation of EMEA Treasury requirements in to the New Business process.
- Responsible for maintenance of the UK Contingent Funding Plans and annual testing cycles.
- Assist in the preparation of UK ALCO, UK Board and other Senior Management and External presentations.
- Input into key strategic Treasury and Bank initiatives ensuring all Treasury requirements are understood, assessed and implemented as appropriate.
- Develop interaction with other Treasury Coverage as well as Capital, Liquidity and FX teams globally
Your future colleagues
As a member of Global Treasury you will be acting as guardian of the bank’s financial franchise and optimize the use of financial resources. As part of our Treasury team based in Raleigh you will look after UK EMEA Coverage, and feed into the Global Coverage function. With exposure to senior management, you will focus on governance and oversight of UK entities across Capital, Liquidity and FX as well as integral involvement in strategic initiatives key in EMEA entities. This role has a front facing element and the individual will work closely with key internal and external key partners.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
Preferably you have 3-5 years of working experience in Treasury, Controlling, Financial Accounting or Management Consulting
- Possess a University degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Finance.
- Self-starter with ability to define own activities based on the vision and high level requirements from supervisors
- Hardworking, flexible and have the ability to work independently as well as in a global team
- Proficient with MS office technologies (Excel, Power Point and Word).
- Strong interpersonal, coordination and problem solving skills
- Experience in dealing with a number of senior partners and have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated problem solver and take initiative to improve
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.