Regulatory Audit Senior Analyst
Regulatory Audit Senior Analyst
We’re a global business – a multi-billion-dollar corporation. To stay strong and secure, it’s vital to have a robust audit and risk assessment of our financial and operational practices. That’s where our Internal Audit professionals come in. Preparing independent audit plans, conducting internal reviews and establishing audit criteria, they ensure full compliance with legislatively mandated initiatives including Sarbanes-Oxley. Auditing the activities of diverse departments, reporting the results to leadership and the Audit committee – and recommending controls if appropriate – this dedicated team makes sure that our organization is a fully compliant success.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Regulatory Audit Senior Analyst on our Global Audit & Transformation team in the US (Texas or Massachusetts).
What you’ll achieve
As a Regulatory Audit Senior Analyst, you will:
- Conduct internal audit and risk assessment of company’s operational processes which facilitate compliance with key global regulations.
- Provide input to roadmap development and prepare independent audit plans with guidance.Establish audit criteria to validate controls exist to facilitate compliance with legislatively mandated requirements.Also validate that controls are effective and efficient.
- Define the activities for review based on risk, compliance requirements, contractual obligations, and policies and procedures.
- Execute scope areas for audits/reviews performed onsite and remotely for both internal Dell and third party processes and locations.
- Report results to executive leadership and audit committee, and make recommendations for implementing and/or enhancing controls where appropriate.
- Partner closely with Legal/Ethics, Human Resources, Marketing, Global Operations and other key stakeholders.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an audit, compliance, or controllership role(or relevant training/certification)
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise and advice for key regulatory topics such as Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Trade Compliance, Data Protection, Data Privacy, and Competition/Anti-Trust.
- Ability to leverage business acumen and subject matter expertise to identify and make recommendations to key stakeholders on how to mitigate risk.
- Ability to participate in the development of new techniques and plans within area of expertise
- Ability to travel up to 30% (post pandemic)
- Ability to execute projects/scope areas with guidance. Ability to ramp quickly.
- Experience leveraging advanced analytics to provide business insights
- Ability to anticipate operational risks/needs. Partners well with other team members and business stakeholders while building influencing skills to drive necessary outcomes.
- Works with limited guidance, deals well with ambiguity, displays strong controllership
- Strong communication skills
- Professional certification or willingness to pursue
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.