Global Reporting Centre of Excellence - Senior Manager - Dublin
Global Reporting Centre of Excellence
The Global Reporting Centre of Excellence (COE) works with the world’s largest multinational companies to transform their global statutory reporting and audit processes. We deliver innovative technology, data analytics solutions and provide value to clients and global audit teams by helping them to develop their long-term global reporting and audit strategies.
We are a team of 100+ professionals, headquartered in our Dublin office who operate globally with clients and EY audit teams worldwide. We are a diverse mix of people with different backgrounds from multinational finance and audit. We have brought together audit, accountancy, technology and analytics skillsets together in one team to solve the complex challenges of multinational reporting and audit.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fast-growing service line within EY Assurance. We are seeking a senior manager to join our experienced team in our Dublin office. The senior manager role works with EY’s largest and most complex global audit and non-audit clients and helps build EY’s relationships with client leadership and global audit teams.
To succeed, you will need strong inter-personal and communication skills, a client-centric mindset, and a disruptive entrepreneurial spirit.
As a senior manager within the COE, you will be responsible for
- Building new, and developing existing, client relationships
- Broadening conversations to assess delivery and client strategic challenges
- Staying current on regulatory, economic, political and sectoral factors affecting clients, and the broader statutory reporting area
Day to day activity in this role
- Lead development of new product and service offerings based on client needs
- Driving revenue growth and margin accretion on all existing clients (as much as possible)
- Providing coaching and support to the manager or manager equivalent whilst ensuring all day to day account activities are fully delegated and led by such manager or manager equivalent
- Peer to peer networking to reduce duplication, increase standardization, understand broader client perspective, challenges and themes to enable more thought leadership for clients
- Lead a cross-border team and leverage EY technology to deliver a highly connected, responsive global audit to your clients
- Lead large teams in Dublin and in our Global Delivery Services Center based in India, actively coaching and developing team members
- Provide market insights to clients and to global audit teams about the latest global trends in statutory reporting and audit
- Partner with our dedicated data analytics team to drive innovation and optimization of EY’s global statutory audit strategy through data enablement, data capture, automation, robotics, and deployment of data analytics at scale
Required skills and experience
- Strong inter-personal skills and executive presence matched with an ability to communicate at an executive level
- Build and/or enhance client portfolio
- Demonstrate comfort and ability in presenting complex topics
- Ability to foster, maintain and grow relationships across internal and client stakeholders
- Exceptional entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Preferably a Qualified Accountant - e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA qualified
- Minimum of 8 -10years’ relevant experience in practice or industry
- A good understanding of multi-national group and statutory audit models
- Industry experience in a shared service centre environment is a bonus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.