Senior Analyst, Finance & Payment Operations
- Be our expert in using data to measure and analyze product performance for reconciliation of transactions with external acquirers.
- Explore business issues/opportunities, uncover insights and/or identify targeted areas for product growth.
- Partner with Products and Finance teams to deep dive on core issues and use our data to find answers.
- Get a rewarding experience of working as Business Owner as well as Analytics Owner for Payment products.
- Collaborate with Payment product teams to build reports and dashboards.
- Explore: Uncover best product insights through data analytics to support decision-making.
- Deliver: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver data insights
- Influence: Work with stakeholders to make impact happen
- Gather business requirements and turn them into detailed technical requirements for Finance, Data engineering, Product and Engineering.
- Monitoring, Influence, and Improve Payments products’ operational performance with BI Tools.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes in Business logic, launch or product.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic track record with at least 5 years of data analytics experience.
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, Holistics and SQL querying on AWS/Azure data platform.
- Prior experience with Finance background is a definite advantage.
- Flair for numbers, strong analytical skills and structured process thinking, attentive to detail.
- Fast on the feet - Demonstrated ability to solve problem in unfamiliar territory.
- Business ownership skills - Proven track record in creating processes, strategy, and workflows.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence across organization level.
- Impact oriented and detail oriented.
- Visual person - Ability to use data visualization to summarize meaningful insights.
- Experience in engaging across cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of Python and Pyspark is a plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.