Consultant Belgian Personal Income Tax Compliance
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- Build close relationships with your clients’ stakeholders such as payroll, global mobility and HR, as well as with the employees for whom we render services. You are their point of contact regarding all aspects of Belgian personal income tax compliance and linked services
- Ensure client service delivery according to the Deloitte quality standards
- Ownership of day-to-day deliverables to your clients, able to apply in depth knowledge of your files
- High quality standard and non-standard tax calculations, tax returns, tax equalizations and other tax compliance work in line with Belgian legislation and client’s policies for sign-off by management
- Conduct entrance & exit meetings in a professional way
- Supervise & coach more junior team members on a daily basis to comply with all internal processes & policies and you are responsible for the quality of their work
Let’s talk about you
- Master’s degree in (Applied) Economics, Commercial sciences or a bachelor’s degree Accountancy/Tax or equivalent. A complementary degree in Taxation is an asset
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Sense of accuracy, result oriented, excellent numerical skills and understand the reasoning behind figures
- Good knowledge of Fiscalc (Kluwer) and MS Office, in specific Excel (good knowledge of formulas, pivot tables,…)
- Strong communication skills to enable you to handle complex matters by phone, face-to-face or by email externally (your clients) or internally (your team)
- Client service mindset and are able to pro-actively manage client expectations
- Focused on implementing best practice processes through identification of gaps and leveraging technology
- Team spirit, good with coaching less experienced team members, give feedback and escalate in a timely manner to the management
- Practical hands-on attitude, enthusiastic, flexible, positive attitude
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consist of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as: Business Tax, Cross-border Tax, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services. Within Global Employer Services (GES) our professionals focus on providing personal tax, compensation & benefits and international assignment/HR services to our clients. We assist our clients to streamline their HR, Mobility and Rewards programs, while managing tax effectiveness, compliance and employment costs, both in a global and domestic context.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.