About our team:
We are more than 5000 people at BCR and each and every one of us is different. We like to believe that our diversity of ideas, attitudes, passions, feelings and origins make our culture more beautiful and our jobs more meaningful.
How you will contribute:
- Accounting verification and support activities;
- Monitoring of the accounting entries made by balance units: observance of the accounts’ functionalities in the check balances and the evolution of revenue and expenditure accounts per analytics, identifying the highly repeatable errors and proposing solutions for their elimination, identifying the operational risks related to the activity of operations’ accounting registration and proposals for their reduction/elimination;
- Asking the territorial units for explanations when significant developments/inconsistencies are identified, following checks carried out;
- Granting of accounting support to balance sheet units;
What will help you be successful:
- Economic/ Technical higher education;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field;
- Knowledge of control and monitoring techniques;
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Word;
Sounds like you'd be a good fit? Well, check out what we provide for our passionate people:
- The opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important banking institutions from Central and Eastern Europe;
- Flexible working schedule and work from home policy;
- Accessible & modern head offices in Grozavesti Area (For the time being, due to Covid-19 situation, most of us work from home);
- Private medical insurance;
- Up to 27 vacation days depending on your years of experience;
- Days off for unexpected events;
- Free day on your birthday;
- Banking and private pension benefits;
- Flexible benefit plan through Benefit online platform.
There are currently no vacancies available.
However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please upload your CV.
Your personal data is processed by BCR according with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation. We perform data processing activities necessary for the conclusion of the employment contract on the legal obligation and legitimate interest. The recruitment process does not involve automated profiling or decision-making processes.
You have the following rights: right to be informed, right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restrict processing, right to data portability, right to object, not being subject of an automated individual decision and to appeal to ANSPDCP or the competent courts, in case you consider it necessary. For more details please access https://www.bcr.ro/ro/cariere/informare-candidati.