Senior Financial Controller/Finance Business Partner #187827
Your field of responsibility
- Responsible for the financial management of respective GBSS sub-divisions
- Acting as a finance business partner for business managers and other collaborators
- Provide the GBSS business managers with ongoing financial advisory and support, e.g. reviewing business cases, responding to queries, ad hoc initiatives
- Preparation of accurate monthly expense and headcount forecasts and annual budget for respective business sub-division in partnership with business managers
- Manage accurate and timely month-end close process and timely management information including variance commentary and presentation to the GBSS business managers
- Manage and coordinate monthly accruals
- Working with financial systems and analytical tools supporting all forward looking processes of the financial planning and analysis
- Proactive investigation and flagging unusual movements at cost center and account line level through general ledger retrieves and variance analysis
- Ad hoc analysis for key partners
- Support team lead with various improvement projects
Your future colleagues
Join us at the GBSS Finance team. GBSS stands for Group Business Support Services. It is a Credit Suisse global division that provides a phenomenal range of services to the bank, formulating and implementing real estate strategy and delivering business and employee support services, which include, among others, sub-divisions like facility management, capital projects, travel, print, records management and language services. The team is located in Warsaw and provides finance support to GBSS business managers globally. If you would like to join a successful team and work in an international environment, it is a place for you. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree in finance or accounting
- Minimum 4 - 6 years’ of proven experience in finance, business partnership is a plus
- CIMA or ACCA qualification would be a plus
- Experienced in forecasting, budgeting and financial controlling
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel
- Detailed understanding of accounting fundamentals
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Hardworking, result oriented, ability to learn quickly with a positive attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, time and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment is essential
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.