Manager, Tax, Not for Profit - London
- Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 38,000 people in more than 145 countries and across 700+ offices globally.
- We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist, at Crowe we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
- We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that’s why at Crowe our people-focused culture means we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a different by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
- Our specialist Not for Profit group is one of the largest dedicated teams of partners and staff serving the sector, demonstrating our focus on, and our long-established commitment to, advising charities and other not-for-profit organisations. Over many years, we have developed significant resources and tailored services specifically to meet the needs of such organisations.
- Members of our multi-disciplinary unit include many recognised experts, all with wide-ranging practical experience and active involvement in the sector. A number of us have worked for charities, or act as trustees or governors, demonstrating our personal commitment to the sector as well as an empathy with developments and challenges.
- At times the role will be challenging. You’ll find having a strong technical background will be key to dealing with issues efficiently. You could be handling Corporation Tax issues in relation to trading activities, loan relationships, exchange gains and losses and capital gains – and in order to deliver quality, you need to be knowledgeable on these areas.
- The clients you will be working with will be mainly charities and Not for Profit bodies, including professional bodies, schools, theatres, museums, international organisations and a number of household names. On occasion, there may be opportunities to do other corporation tax work.
- If you are familiar with areas such as gift aid, charity trading subsidiaries, and cultural tax reliefs it would definitely be an advantage – if not, we can provide the training you need.
- We believe it is more important to have an interest in the sector and be willing to learn.
Why choose Crowe?
- Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
- Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
- We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
- At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
- Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
- Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
- We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
Closing Date: 15 October 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.