Audit Senior – For Project
As an Audit Senior for projects, you will form part of a team of professionals to supervise and manage assignments for local and international NGOs and funded projects. Besides, the Senior will also lead and manage a team of Assistants.
Presented in Vietnam since 1994, Mazars Vietnam play as an international firm in Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services. We focus on providing added value in financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 200 employees. Mazars is ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, on 1 July 2020, Mazars in Vietnam is honoured to receive a prestigious award HR Best company to work for in Asia 2020, recognised by trusted HR Asia Magazine.
Join 42,000 professionals across more than 90 countries in the world now at Mazars to experience a professional and open environment in our offices.JOB DESCRIPTION
- Supervise of assignments for local and international NGOs and funded projects
- Report to a Manager/Partner
- Work towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Be responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each job
- Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing audit assistants and internees
- Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting & auditing or equivalent professional qualification (CPA Vietnam, ACCA, CPA Australia and ICAEW)
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an auditor, and having working experience with NGOs and funded-projects
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any).
- Email to: email@example.com
- Email Subject: AUD SEN_Full name
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 3936 1031MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Mazars Vietnam is recognised as The Best Company to Work For in Asia 2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.