Associate, Senior Associate (Accounting & Payroll)
- Responsible for the timely preparation of all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly accounting and/or taxation reports, including new regulatory related.
- Inputting journal entry into accounting system.
- Processing account payables and account receivables functions including liaise with vendors, reconcile account balances with general ledger and correct variances.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation and follow up on all outstanding items.
- Conducting periodic account closing operation.
- Maintaining a neat and proper filing system for all accounting and/or taxation reporting documents.
- Participate in other duties as assigned by superior
- Other activities related to accounting management.
- Degree in Accounting / ACCA/ CPA or equivalent qualification recognized by ISCA.
- At least 1-2 years of accounting experience in a medium-size accounting firm preferred for Senior Associates position.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be meticulous and careful in his/her work.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.