Manager, Strategic Finance
Get to know the Role:
This role reports to Head of Strategic Finance and supports the company’s strategic finance activities including financial forecasting, benchmarking, optimisation and resource allocation. The person in this role is expected to be strong in financial modeling and simulations, who will be able to build a robust financial model to provide senior leadership the ability to make strategic decisions. Key success factors for this role include strong analytical skills, strong commercial instincts, good communication and presentation skills, ability to think on your feet and work independently in a start-up environment.
The day-to-day activities:
- Advise senior management on business projections including remedies and implications to internal and external expectations.
- Develop and own the financial models to facilitate budget guidance and long term planning.
- Benchmark internal performance vs. peer groups.
- Optimise and allocate internal resources.
- Track and monitor actual KPIs and financial performance against budget / forecast and iterate models where necessary.
The must haves:
- A degree with good honours from a top tier university in any discipline (Finance degree preferred but not required)
- Prior experience in top tier consulting firm or banks preferred including relevant forecasting/business projection roles
- Advanced Excel skills in building complex financial models.
- Ability to translate business requirements / queries into financial analysis and financial projections/models.
- More than  years of experience in financial/business analysis and supporting business teams.
- Commercial background/experience will be a plus.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all management levels.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment with high performing teams.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.